In this time of uncertainty with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to reassure you that the health and safety of our customers and staff is of the highest priority. We will continue to operate as best as we can given the circumstances and to fulfil and despatch orders as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any feedback feel free to email at email@example.com
Hours of Operation
As an online retailer our store is still available 24/7. Orders will continue to be processed and dispatched during business hours.
During this difficult time, we’ve taken extra special measures to help you shop more safely by:
- Following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus;
- Increasing the cleaning and sanitisation of storage and workspaces;
- Preparing our teams to respond quickly to any emerging situation should it occur, to best ensure the health and safety of everyone involved; and
- Asking any team members feeling unwell to stay home.
Australia Post have advised that they are currently experiencing delays to their domestic services. Please click here for more information via the Australia Post website.
To help protect the health of you, your family and our delivery partners, signatures for a delivery will not be required. Australia Post have introduced measures to limit physical interactions between drivers and our customers.
If you’re not home, they will find a safe place to leave your parcel and take a photo of the parcel so you know it was delivered safely. If they can’t find a safe place, they’ll leave a card letting you know, your parcel can be picked up and signed for from a nearby Post Office. Further details can be found here.
Australia Post automatically sends out tracking notifications when the parcel is:
- Accepted into our network
- Due for delivery the following day or later that day
- Awaiting collection at a Post Office
Latest updated on 17th April 2020