- We use Australia Post for all our shipping requirements.
- All orders are packed during business hours and will be shipped the following day.
- Your order will be assigned a tracking number and it can be tracked via the Australia Post website at AusPost Tracking.
- You will receive an emailed confirmation that your order has shipped along with the tracking number. You can also log into your account to view the tracking number.
- We ship orders Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders placed Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped Monday.
All Australian orders over $100 and New Zealand over $125AUD will automatically qualify for Free Shipping (excluding discounts).
We can ship to any location that Australia Post services, including PO Boxes, Parcel Collect and Parcel Lockers.
If you choose for your delivery to be sent to your place of work, or any other location where multiple people have access to your parcel, neither Bootblack or Australia Post will accept responsibility for parcels delivered and accepted by an unauthorised person.
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Just enter your details and our website will automatically calculate the costs using Australia Post International Rates.
- The package is lodged over the counter at a post office or deposited into a yellow street posting box.
- The delivery address is within the next business day delivery network.
Bootblack will ensure condition 1 has been met for all Express orders.
If you have selected Express Post, it is your responsibility to ensure your postcode is within the next business day delivery network.
We will do everything we can to ensure your delivery arrives as fast as possible. However, once the item has been posted, we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by Australia Post – this is outside of our control.
Please keep this in mind, especially when placing orders during peak seasons and the holiday periods.
Australia Post does not guarantee next day delivery if you are outside of the Express Post next business day delivery network. Please review the Express Post conditions and ensure you are within the network prior to selecting this option.
If an item has not been received in a reasonable time, please check the following:
- Australia Post tracking site
- Address details are correct
- Has a card been left for you to pick up at a Post Office?
- Has the item been accepted by someone else?
All orders are insured for a default value of $100.00. We offer the option to purchase extra cover up to $500.00.
In the event an item is deemed lost, there are 2 options:
- Lodge a claim directly to Australia Post and receive any compensation directly to yourself.
- Bootblack lodges the claim on your behalf and if it is successful you will be refunded the compensation amount only. Where no additional insurance is purchased, a maximum of $100.00 will be refunded.
Last updated: 30 October, 2019