- We use Australia Post for all our shipping requirements.
- All orders will be shipped the following day.
- Your order will be assigned a tracking number and it can be tracked via the Australia Post website at AusPost Tracking.
- You will receive an emailed confirmation that your order has shipped along with the tracking number. You can also log into your account to view the tracking number.
- We ship orders Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders placed Saturday and Sunday will be shipped Monday.
All Australian orders over $100 will automatically qualify for Free Shipping.
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Just enter your details and our website will automatically calculate the costs using Australia Post International Rates.
- The package is lodged over the counter at a post office or deposited into a yellow street posting box.
- The delivery address is within the next business day delivery network.
Bootblack will ensure condition 1 has been met for all Express orders.
If you have selected Express Post, it is your responsibility to ensure your postcode is within the next business day delivery network.
We will do everything we can to ensure your delivery arrives as fast as possible. However, once the item has been posted, we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by Australia Post – this is outside of our control.
Please keep this in mind, especially when placing orders during peak seasons and the holiday periods.
Australia Post does not guarantee next day delivery if you are outside of the Express Post next business day delivery network. Please review the Express Post conditions and ensure you are within the network prior to selecting this option.
Last updated: 01 March 2018